Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- Description of the goods and services offered:
Restore Health™ inspires healthy habits for long-term results! Restore Health provides a personalized, digital solution to reverse conditions like Metabolic Syndrome. Please see the full description of our services as detailed here:
- Use of Service
Zillion products are developed for people eighteen (18) years of age or older. You represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, are of legal age to form a binding contract, and are not a person barred from receiving the service provided by the Site under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. The Site is directed to those individuals and entities located in the United States. It is not directed to any person or entity in any jurisdiction where (by reason of nationality, residence, citizenship or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Site and its content, including its products and services, are unavailable or otherwise contrary to local laws or regulations. If you are a person or entity in such a jurisdiction, you are not authorized to access or use any of the information on this Site. Those who choose to access this Site from non-U.S. locations do so at their own risk.
- Electronic Communications
By visiting the Site or by sending e-mails to us, you are knowingly and voluntarily consenting to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you would like to opt-out of receiving electronic communications from us you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe function at the bottom of our communications.
- Use License
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site;
- Use any device to retrieve any portion of the Site or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from the materials or contained in or on the Site or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other computer or server;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Post or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site; or
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or harmful or destructive code.
You agree that Zillion shall decide, in its discretion, if your conduct violates any aspect of these Terms and Use and that Zillion may take whatever action it deems appropriate to address such violation including without limitation notification of appropriate authorities and removal of your access to the Site and/or any Zillion products.
- Transaction Currency:
The transaction currency is the currency in which the transaction originated, if this is different to the base currency. All Zillion and Restore Health transactions are in US dollars (USD) only.
- Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details:
Zillion Group Inc and Restore Health do not retain or process any Credit Card data within our systems. When you use our services, you are redirected to Stripe (Stripe.com) for payment processing. The terms for and the security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details are located at https://stripe.com/checkout/legal
Zillion Group Inc and Restore Health take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including Credit Card Information) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
- Disclaimer and Indemnification
ZILLION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY DEFECTS THAT MAY EXIST IN THE SITE OR ITS OPERATION. ZILLION IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN, UPDATE OR CONTINUE TO OPERATE THE SITE. THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” ZILLION MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. ZILLION DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, ZILLION DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ZILLION MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR FREE OF DEFECTS OR ERRORS; (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (IV) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (V) THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULT BY USING THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. YOU (AND NOT ZILLION) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION THAT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE AS A RESULT OF ANY VIRUSES, ERRORS OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER YOU MAY HAVE AS A RESULT OF VISITING THIS SITE.
In no event shall Zillion and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, licensors, suppliers, partners, successors, and assigns be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), however caused, and whether arising out of the use or inability to use the Site. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Use of Site Materials
No part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download copies of the materials made available to you on the Site by Zillion for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices on the materials. Any modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Zillion’s (or its licensor’s) copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other Site or computer network without Zillion’s written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Submitted Content and Ideas
Please refer to the following links: https://www.restorehealth.com/legal/privacy/
- Customer service contact details (phone, email, address)
- Return/refund and shipping policies (if shipping physical goods)
Zillion and Restore Health programs use 3rd party providers for fulfilment of non-digital items (e.g. scales and fitness trackers). The 3rd party providers are responsible for shipping policies. Zillion and Restore Health can be contacted via customer service for any refunds or returns.
- Infringement Claims
Infringement Notification Procedure. If you are an intellectual property rights owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content posted to this Site infringes upon your intellectual property rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Counternotice. If you have had your content removed under the above take-down procedure, and believe that the content is not infringing, you may send a counternotice containing the following information to email@example.com:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Washington, D.C., and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counternotice is received by Zillion, Zillion may send a copy of the counternotice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counternotice, at Zillion’s sole discretion.
- Governing Law
- Legal or export restrictions (if applicable)
You may not use the Zillion or Restore Health products or services in or for the benefit of a country, organization, entity, or person embargoed or blocked by any government, including those on sanctions lists identified by the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC). We do not claim, and we cannot guarantee that the Zillion and / or Restore Health product or services is or will be appropriate or available for any location or jurisdiction, comply with the laws of any location or jurisdiction, or comply with laws governing export, import, or foreign use.
- General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of the Website
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions of Use.